I understand that not everyone is from California. [as much as we like to think that's the way it is.]; Because of this reason, i've created a blog to allow people to get a glimpse of what the life is like here; the food, the people, the locations.
Every entry is done by request, heard of a place in Southern California? want pictures and a review?
Here's your chance.
Shoot your requests in a comment, and I'm sure to get back to you.
First Post Plan -- In n Out | Venice Beach
I've heard Balboa is a nice spot. I heard the water is great there. Tell us about that.
ReplyDeleteyeah, out there by newport beach, it's an awesome little spot, great seafood out there.
ReplyDeletei'll be sure to get some pictures up next time i'm in that area.
I'm not from America, but my dream is to one day live in Cali!
ReplyDeleteGive us some pictures that go along well with the song 'california girls' from the Beach Boys!
ReplyDelete